What data do we collect?
Inner Anthem collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, residential address, password etc.)
• Payment details (including credit card information)
• Comments, feedback, survey responses, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile
• Photographs and videos (event attendees etc.)
• We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the
Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide in anthem with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
• Take part in online or in-person events
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How will we use your data?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate the Services e.g. to process your order, manage your account
• To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
• To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages e.g. email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, or to provide you with regular tips, guidelines and recommendations regarding relevant content
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
• To display information on our website such as customer photographs, testimonials etc.
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
In specific cases, if you agree, Inner Anthem will share your data with specific partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Inner Anthem processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Inner Anthem securely stores your data within password protected devices and cloud-based systems behind a firewall..
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Where relevant, your data may also be stored at MemberVault.co. Details on MemberVault privacy policies can be found here:
Inner Anthem uses MailChimp for its email marketing. Details on MailChimp privacy policies can be found here:
Inner Anthem reviews it’s data at least every two years, and will delete data that is no longer required within this time period. If you are continuing to use our services e.g. opening our emails, then we will continue to keep your data.
Marketing and Communication
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, social media and postal mail.
Inner Anthem would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have completed a form of our websites, you have agreed to receive marketing emails from us, and you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Inner Anthem from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to us.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes , please contact us at
What are your data protection rights?
Inner Anthem would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visit behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Functionality (Understanding how you use our website) – Inner Anthem uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of 1st party and 3rd party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Inner Anthem uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Inner Anthem sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you might be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
What type of cookies do we use?
• Information on the types of cookies used on our Wix website can be found at:
• Information on the types of cookies used on our MailChimp email service can be found at:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Google Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
• Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
• Cookie settings in Android
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link:
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us:
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that inner anthem has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the information commissioner’s office.